- In the ticketing area (outdoor ticketing will be available)
- While taking lessons
- While snow tubing
- In lift lines
- On the lift
- In designated outdoor seating and eating areas
- When visiting our Slopeside Snack Shack
- When visiting our Snowshoe Deck Bar & Grill
- When social distances greater than 6 feet aren’t possible
- Rentals – more info TBD
- Ski Shop
- Snow Sports & Lessons – At this time, there will be no Timber Wolves Program, Private lessons will be available – call ahead to schedule
- Seasonal Lockers
- A very limited amount of day lockers & cubbies are available in the Rental Room, so we ask that you consider “gearing up” at your vehicle.
- We still have a few seasonal lockers available!
- Those with seasonal lockers can use the locker for gearing up and storing equipment, as usual
- To keep our seasonal locker spaces below required capacity, no eating or drinking will be allowed in these spaces (at this time, due to government regulations, we cannot allow ANY eating or drinking in any indoor space).
- Although Seasonal Lockers will provide a unique advantage to accessing the lodge, we ask that patrons minimize the amount of time spent in this space for capacity reasons.
As a fun, outdoor recreational activity, Timber Ridge plans on operating our exciting outdoor snow tubing hill with some minor modifications
We ask that tubers space out by 6 feet in the waiting line
The tubing lift naturally spaces tubers out more than 6 feet.
Face coverings will be required during your tubing adventure for the safety of guests and our tube hill staff.
Snow tubers will be assigned a sanitized tube and must use this tube for their tubing session.
Timber Ridge will be sanitizing all tubes between different users.
Employees & Guest Wellness
We ask that if you feel not well or exhibit any symptoms of being sick that you do not come to Timber Ridge.
All employees will be required to complete a self-wellness check before reporting to work.
We realize that with limited indoor space, many will be visiting or hanging out around their vehicles.
Tailgating will be permitted, so long as you stay with your own group.
Large social gatherings or partying will not be permitted in the Parking Lot.
Timber Ridge’s liquor license only allows for consumption of alcoholic beverages if purchased at Timber Ridge and in designated areas only.
Season Passes & Tickets
Timber Ridge will not restrict the number of tickets or passes available.
We have enough outdoor space, both around the lodge and on-slope available to allow for an exciting winter skiing/riding/tubing experience with no capacity concerns.
Online ticket and gift card sales will be available to minimize contact during your arrival.
Season Pass Assurance Policy – Learn More