Want to Have Fun This Winter?
Go SNOW TUBING At Timber Ridge
Want a great way to enjoy winter in Michigan? Grab a snow tube, take the tube lift up, and slide down one of three tubing lanes at Timber Ridge Ski Area. Although we have hundreds of snow tubes, we offer snow tubing on a first-come, first-serve basis. For that reason, we can’t sell tubing passes ahead of time, however you can PURCHASE A GIFT CARD, which may be used to access our tubing hill!
$20 for 2 Hours
$10 Helmet Rental (optional)
Please Follow These Guidelines
- You must be at least 5 years old and 42 inches tall to go snow tubing.
- You should wear warm, comfortable shoes (ski boots aren’t allowed).
- You must be the only rider on your inner tube.
- Groups of up to 4 tubes may be linked together – For safety, you must travel down the lane as a group!
Snow Tubing Hours
Monday – Sorry, closed.
Tuesday – Sorry, closed.
Wednesday – 1pm – 9pm
Thursday – 1pm – 9pm
Friday – 1pm – 9pm
Saturday / Holidays – 10am – 9pm
Sunday – 10am – 7pm
Special COVID-19 Preparations Regarding Snow Tubing
As of 1/2/2021
- Face coverings are REQUIRED while enjoying our tubing lift, sliding down the hill, or waiting in line.
- Tubers will be issued one snow tube that must not be shared or exchanged with others.
- Timber Ridge Staff will be sanitizing all tubes prior to issuing to the next snow tuber.
- Unfortunately, due to capacity restrictions, we cannot open our warm-up hut this year. Please plan and prepare to be bundled up at your vehicle.