You'll Fall In Love With Our Slopes This Winter
Visitors regularly drive up to two hours to experience the ski slopes at Timber Ridge Ski Area in Gobles, MI. That’s because our ski resort offers:
- A family-friendly atmosphere. Being family-owned (and operated), we are proud to have the family friendly reputation. At Timber Ridge, no matter what your skill level, you are always welcome!
- Shorter lift lines. Timber Ridge’s lifts and slopes are perfectly situated to minimize time waiting in lift lines.
- Quick lift rides. Most of Timber Ridge’s lift rides are under 60 seconds. This means less time getting cold on the lift and more fun on the snow!
- A variety of ski slopes. Timber Ridge offers it all: multiple beginner hills, numerous intermediate slopes, a multitude of wooded trails, a snow tubing park, expert runs, and two terrain parks.
- The BEST SKIING in Southwest Michigan. With nearly 60 years of operational experience and expert snowmaking & grooming…Timber Ridge Ski Area is perhaps the best-kept secret of the winter scene in the Kalamazoo area.
Want to experience the BEST SNOW and the FRIENDLIEST ATMOSPHERE in the area…give Timber Ridge a try this season!