Visitors regularly drive up to two hours to experience the ski slopes at Timber Ridge Ski Area in Gobles, MI. That's because our ski resort offers:
- A family-friendly atmosphere. Being family-owned (and operated), we are proud to have the family friendly reputation. At Timber Ridge, no matter what your skill level, you are always welcome!
- Shorter lift lines. Timber Ridge's lifts and slopes are perfectly situated to minimize time waiting in lift lines.
- Quick lift rides. Most of Timber Ridge's lift rides are under 60 seconds. This means less time getting cold on the lift and more fun on the snow!
- A variety of ski slopes. Timber Ridge offers it all: multiple beginner hills, numerous intermediate slopes, a multitude of wooded trails, a snow tubing park, expert runs, and two terrain parks.
- The BEST SKIING in Southwest Michigan. With nearly 60 years of operational experience and expert snowmaking & grooming...Timber Ridge Ski Area is perhaps the best-kept secret of the winter scene in the Kalamazoo area.
Want to experience the BEST SNOW and the FRIENDLIEST ATMOSPHERE in the area...give Timber Ridge a try this season!